CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER OF 2019!
The "European Geothermal Innovation Award" was presented during the impulse session. The award honours outstanding achievements that have a lasting influence on the geothermal energy market. These include innovative products, scientific studies and impressive project initiatives. The industry trophy created by the European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) was handed to JANSEN AG (Switzerland), for the Jansen HIPRESS borehole heat exchanger for applications in depths of 300+ meters.
In addition to the award winner, find here the nominees listed in alphabetical order:
- CLIMEON (Sweden), for the geothermal plant Fludaorka, Iceland, where a HeatPower module of 2x2x2 m and 150 kW can produce electricity from low temperature geothermal resources (80–130°C).
- GEOFLUID (France), for their anti-corrosion well concept implemented at the district heating grid of Bonneuil-sur-Marne, France.
- GPC IP (France), for the validation of the sub-horizontal doublet and reservoir evaluation concept at the district heating system in Cachan, Paris.
- JANSEN AG (Switzerland), for the Jansen HIPRESS borehole heat exchanger for applications in depths of 300+ meters.
- TURBODEN (Italy), for the first 5 stages large axial ORC turbine, as installed on the Velika Ciglena geothermal power plant, Croatia.